Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Stars at night:)

The word is "Glow"
It took me a while to figure out what to do. 
I was so confused. Glow?
How do you make a card with that challenge 
word being glow? My friend told me glow worm and 
started busting out laughing. Then I did too. 
Then when she mentioned the moon, I thought
of the stars.  My husband and I 
gaze up at the stars in the back yard almost every
night. Ones of these days we will get the telescope we have been wanting and saying we would get. Lol
For now, we enjoy the shine and glow that we see from the amazing sky above us. 
Here is the card I came up with. 

Please leave comment LOVE if you have time. Thanks:)
Josie

4 comments:

  1. Hey Josie.. I love your take on "glow".. The house almost looks like its glowing too! Thanks for joining in at 365 cards!
    Letisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect for our challenge at 365 Cards! Thank you for sharing with us! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is perfect for our challenge at 365 Cards! Great job.

    ReplyDelete